Ignorance Can be Expensive

THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU HAVE TO ESCAPE A HOUSE FIRE HAS GREATLY DECREASED IN THE PAST FEW DECADES : 30 YEARS AGO YOU HAD ABOUT 15 TO 17 MINUTES TO ESCAPE A HOUSE FIRE . TODAY, YOU HAVE ABOUT 3 TO 5 MINUTES TO ESCAPE A HOUSE FIRE WHICH HAS LED TO A DRASTIC INCREASE IN THE RISK FACED BY YOUR LOVED ONES IN CASE OF A FIRE.

In this age of information, ignorance is solely a matter of choice. But this choice carries with it solemn repercussions when it comes to the subject of electrical safety. Besides being expensive, ignorance about electrical safety can also be dangerous. It carries with it the possibilities of disastrous consequences like short circuits and electrical fires which may be lethal. One of the predominant reasons for the same is FAULTY WIRING

Signs Your Surroundings Has Faulty Wiring

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is download-removebg-preview-4-1.png
  1. Flickering Lights : If your lights buzz when they’re turned on or flicker/dim when you use multiple appliances, this is a definite sign that you’re home’s wiring requires a professional upgrade.
  2. Unfamiliar Odors: Burning smells mean that fire damage may have already begun and, if that’s the case, it’s imperative to have it fixed by an electrical professional immediately.
  3. Sparky Outlets or Switches: Is your home 50+ years old and has never had the wiring updated? If so, you’re in danger of an electrical fire.